BLOG 9: Changes to my study program

Hello Friends, today I´m going to talk about the changes that I would like apply in my career : The Sociology at the "Universidad de Chile" . In this career exist different and varied subjects which it´s from the methodology until the theory and in both it´s possible find interesting themes, but, first things first. I think that the career have to undergo especially in the area of "CFG's", because these special subjects take away many time that I could spend for the study the principal subjects of career, even thought exist very interesting options of "CFG's" I think this type of subject have to change and it´s replace for elective subject which include themes of different fields of professionalization and specialization.

Furthermore, I would like that the timetables it´s modify because it´s very stressful have to wake up too early for arrive the university, mostly in the days that I study all night or prepare presentations, so I think it´s more advisable reduce hours in the classroom for give me more hours for sleep. I don´t say that  for  I´m  lazy (jaja)



Also, the organization and bureaucracy of career could set insist in the promotion and diffusion of the methods for access to scholarship in monetary therms or student exchange for which have to increase the postulations and capacity, well I imagine that the experience of travel to other country for study it´s very cool and too gratifying. 

Principally, this arguments it´s my propositions and advice for progress to career. Necessary Changes¡

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

POST 2: WHY DID YOU CHOOSE TO STUDY YOUR CAREER?

POST 3: The Free Time

BLOG 10: English Language Challenges