BLOG 6: POSTGRADUATE STUDIES

Hello friends, today I´m going to talk about a postgraduate course that I would like do.
First, the postgraduate course that I wish is the "Master´s in social sciences, mention in sociology of modernization". This course it´s impart at Universidad de Chile which be in my natal country, so it´s more easy for enter that in abroad, consider the price of travel.

The reasons for that I choose this master´s degree being principally the objectives that the course have and the knowledge that it´s give me, for example: the actualization of  sociology theory and methodology to the last scientific progress. Also, the preparation that the course give you for confront field labor with the required abilities. Furthermore, even thought all subjects of this master´s degree run to the theory of modernization, the subject that I prefer and like me it´s the "modernization and social structure " because it´s focus on the social structure and since this structure affect to the people even in your own daily activities and decisions.

However, for that I would can pay this course I would have that work, either in my profession or in other work type, so for that I would can study and work, I would take the part-time schedule.

It´s all about the postgraduate course that I would like do, good luck for all.









Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

POST 2: WHY DID YOU CHOOSE TO STUDY YOUR CAREER?

POST 3: The Free Time

BLOG 10: English Language Challenges