BLOG 10: English Language Challenges

Hello friends
today I´m going to talk about my blogging experience

I think about this experience that was unbelievably fabulous, really the sessions was enjoyable in addition to interesting. I have learned many contents besides words, in the exercises, it takes me time to write the post but when I finish it I feel rewarded.

I have improved my writing skills in English, in addition to doing it faster, now I understand the language more as I write. I memorize diffrent words only because I have written them a lot. This things I feel when write now, for example, it´s more easy that when I was begin.

I would also like to apply different methodologies to learn in different ways, you could do a collective writing for example or in pairs. or also analyze together a poorly done post to detect faults and errors in the grammar. It seems right on the other hand, to give more opportunities to people who need help, that is to say that the classmates help each other so that they can all advance at the same level.

the teacher give us many themes and in this semester have more freedom for write, in previous years the teacher gave the themes and we take the instruction and apply, but now is different.

finally, I use English outside the class when I listen music but especially when I play with my  little sister to speak in English  and insult, in this process both learn about other and words that I or she don´t know. Also for read the instructions in the card game Yu-gi-oh¡.

This blog help me in different aspect for learn the English language. THANKS YOU¡




Comentarios

  1. i think that is too funny the way that you use the english outside the class haha

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I would like to have enjoyed the course as much as you did, regards!!!

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

POST 2: WHY DID YOU CHOOSE TO STUDY YOUR CAREER?

POST 3: The Free Time