BLOG 8: A subject I have enjoyed a lot this semester!

Hello friends,today I´m going to talk about a subject I have enjoyed a lot this semester

Really, I don´t have a subject that I enjoyed because always I bored but among the all subjects that I have, I prefer the "descriptive statistics" because it´s more simple and especially because it´s don´t has a lot of bibliography in comparison with the others subjects either "sociological theory" or "Social history of Chile".  Principally, in the classes it´s inspect the principal concepts which it´s very necessary for the understanding the variable and the characteristics for the population or a sample and also the teacher show us different exercises and it´s graphics. Furthermore, I think that this subject it´s really important for get us datum that allow for understand the social problems in combination with the qualitative methods. For mention anything, this subject it´s the first in a group of statistics series that was covered in the different semester that make up the career.

Other reasons because I like this subject are for example: the assistanship which consist in make "syntax" for knows the methods of  make calculation and analyze through software's in the computer, I like work in the computer because it´s more easy learn the subject and if you don´t know make anything, you can search in the internet.

Finally, I like tell you that I don´t be a "mathematics loving" and until now the subject don´t has a lot of calculus.


Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

POST 2: WHY DID YOU CHOOSE TO STUDY YOUR CAREER?

POST 3: The Free Time

BLOG 10: English Language Challenges